Make A Difference... Volunteer!
Boys & Girls Club of Pharr - San Juan relies on the support of individual and corporate group volunteers. They are a part of the essential foundation that our organization is built on. All who generously donate their time bring personal and professional interests and skills that dramatically enrich the lives of our members and their families. If you are a skilled and committed individual looking to positively impact our youth or a corporation seeking to invest your team in our organization, there are opportunities for you!
You can make a difference through:
- Board Membership
- Program assistance ( Academics, Arts & Crafts, Career Development, Character & Leadership Development, Health & Life Skills, Fitness/Recreation, Technology)
- Fundraising Assistance
- Special Events
- Parent Programs
- Sharing of Professional Knowledge
- Administrative Support
- Advisory Committees
How do you get involved?
To ensure the safety and comfort of our volunteers, members, and families, we require each of the following items be completed prior to placing an individual in a volunteer position:
- Attend a pre screening interview
- Successfully complete criminal background check
- Supply reference contacts